Pankaj is a master networker with a difference. He seeks to help and give first. And there lies the key to networking!
Some nuggets from my interview with him:
1. Be of service but have a purpose to connect
2. Networking is not a maths exercise. Your give and take doesn't have to add up
3. Don't be too shy to reach out but just don't say Hi!
4. Connect to learn and grow not just gain
5. Don't be scientific and make a ritual out of it. Enjoy and have fun while you build a network.
Video coming on YouTube next week.