Subir Chowdhury is a leading management consultant and bestselling author and is hailed by the New York Times as 'the leading quality expert' and by the Business week as 'The Quality Prophet'.
He has authored 15 books on quality and management. His company, ASI Consulting Group, LLC, advises CEOs and Senior Leaders of many of the world's largest corporations. His book THE POWER OF SIX SIGMA is a global bestseller and translated in more than 20 languages. Subir's 15th book is the USA TODAY BESTSELLER 'THE DIFFERENCE: When Good Enough Isn't Enough'.
More on him at https://www.subirchowdhury.com/
I spoke with him on the importance and impact of Quality. Subir had some very interesting ideas including:
- Quality is about quality of people. People work on processes that deliver results.
- Quality of life is the ultimate goal. Help others. Be of service.
- His quality role models include Music Maestro Pandit Ravi Shankar
- We eventually have to eliminate the quality department
- Certifications help us get started but it is our work that takes us further.
These and many more gems in this 45 min talk.
For a video version check https://youtu.be/ZqAlmhVIEfQ